The Carter CycloVent Range
The Carter "Cyclovent" A SIGNIFICANT ADVANCE IN ABATEMENT TECHNOLOGY
Benefits of "Cyclovent"
Compared with conventional venturi scrubbers
Taking a given particle size and required collection efficiency the Cyclovents typically require 25% less pressure loss and hence less power than a single or conventional multi-stage venturi scrubber. The ability of the cyclovent to operate at a lower pressure loss has been consistently demonstrated in successful applications in UK and in pilot plant testing. Alternatively a "cyclovent" will achieve a significantly greater collection efficiency than a conventional venturi scrubber operating at the same pressure loss.
- Self-induced spray wet collector ranging from 0.5m³/s to 17m³/s
- Efficiency levels up to 99.7%
- Suitable for hazardous application
- Manufactured from heavy gauge sheets for extended durability
- Available with automatic sludge removal
- Suitable for chemical dosing
- Low energy usage compared to similar technology
For more information about our Dust Extraction ranges
Contact one of our expert engineers on+44 (0) 121 250 1416
or use the contact form below