The Carter NonFlam
The Carter NonFlam range of self-induced wet dust collectors provide peace of mind for safe dust collection.
The collectors can be sited inside the building or outside with weather protection if space is at a premium. With built in silencer to comply with noise requirements the Noflam can also be supplied to meet "ATEX " zoning requirements.
Available from either painted mild steel or stainless steel construction and is ideally suited to white metal dust extraction.
These units can expertly handle the heavy loading of larger, mechanically generated volumes of dust particles. All NonFlam units are designed and engineered to provide high quality, efficient extraction in an affordable and easy to maintain package.
- The units can handle volumes ranging from 720 – 16,200 m3/hr
- High efficiency filtration
- Simple eliminator removal for cleaning
- Mild steel painted, Stainless steel and GRP options
- Self-induced wet scrubbing always providing full extraction
- Easily removable front door for easy access to eliminators, inducer and sludge removal
- Fan set built in with anti-spark option and silencer
- Weather protection option for outside location
- Can handle a wide range of difficult and sticky dusts
- Can also handle Titanium, Aluminium or Magnesium with optional control.
- Comply with the health and safety guide HSG 258.
Models in this Range
For more information about our Dust Extraction ranges
Contact one of our expert engineers on+44 (0) 121 250 1416
or use the contact form below