Induced Draught Tower
The Carter Buckingham Cooling Tower, is of the induced draught counterflow design, incorporating a direct drive axial fanset located on the top of the tower. The range covers water flow rates from 6m³/hr to 600m³/hr.
The range covers water flow rates from 6m³/hr to 600m³/hr in the form of single or multi cell arrangements. The Buckingham towers are supplied with the following standard features:
- Multi-sloping "ERS" base tank with bottom located drain
- Large, hinged pack access door
- Non-aerosol forming, trough and weir water distribution system (self draining)
- High efficiency heat transfer packing
- Ultra High efficiency, interlocking drift eliminators
- Removable plenum access door
316 L stainless steel induced draught tower cooling plastic injection moulding machines
For more information about Carter Induced Draught Cooling Towers,
Please contact us here.
Hinged Lockable Personnel Access Door with Inspection Door
Coated steel induced draught tower cooling air compressors