Forced Draught Cooling Tower
Carter Balmoral cooling tower is of the forced draught counterflow design incorporating a belt driven, centrifugal fanset located on the side of the tower at low level.
The range covers water flow rates from 6m³/hr to 600m³/hr in the form of single or multi cell arrangements. The Balmoral towers are supplied with the following standard features:
- Multi-sloping "ERS" base tank with bottom located drain
- Removeable Pack Access Door
- Non-aerosol forming, trough and weir water distribution system (self draining)
- High efficiency heat transfer packing
- Ultra High efficiency, interlocking drift eliminators
- Removable plenum access door
Stainless steel forced draught twin cell tower with access platform, handrails and ladder.
For more information about Carter Forced Draught Cooling Towers,
Please contact us here.
Multicell Forced Draught 316L stainless steel (cooling towers, Madrid)
Coated steel forced draught serving test cells.