Working within the Contracts Department, reporting directly to the Contracts Manager, this role will primarily be responsible for the project management of contracts from receipt of order through to completion.
Duties will include:
- Project managing individual contracts allocated by the Contracts Manager
- Undertaking all necessary design, engineering work and system calculations relating to individual contracts
- Carrying out site visits, surveys and inspections, including preparing and writing reports as required
- Evaluating suppliers quotations, negotiating terms and placing orders for brought-out items and equipment
- Conducting risk assessments for site work and preparing method statements
- Preparing programme of works and schedules to ensure contract completion dates are achieved
- Arranging and supervising sub-contract labour for site installation work
To carry out this role, applicants should have a working knowledge and experience of AutoCAD. Sound technical knowledge is essential and experience within the dust and fume extraction industry (LEV) is a distinct advantage.
Hours of Work
Normal hours of work shall be between 8.30am to 16.45 Monday to Thursday
Friday hours of work shall be between 8.30am & 15.30.
Please contact CEE for more information